The Intensive Course in Fashion Design enables the student to acquire the main theoretical concepts and practical skills, in addition to the knowledge required, within a short period of time.
The course of study
• Comprehension of the process of fashion design
• Techniques for drawing male and female figures
• Mood board development, colour charts
• Creative research and fashion trends
• Study of materials and fabrics and their applications
• Patternmaking design
• Design of men’s and women’s clothing collections, comprising: creative research, colour chart, mood board, illustrations, technical data sheet of individual items of clothing.
• Fashion marketing
• Analysis of international fashion and history of costume.
• Digital illustrations with the use of programs: Photoshop, Illustrator
• Portfolio and final collection
At the end of the course, the students will present a final portfolio through which they will demonstrate that they have acquired their own personal style in creating fashion collections and their own visual language in presenting their projects.
– Intake Jakarta: January, April, July, October, Milan: Maret & October
– Full Time Program
– Jakarta (Monday to Friday)
* The program is subject to change at any time