Fashion design is the art of applying design, aesthetics, clothing construction and natural beauty to clothing and its accessories. A fashion designer creates clothing, including dresses, suits, pants, and skirts, for consumers.
In this course you will learn the courses of Fashion Design & Digital Illustration. This course will allow students to develop the sense of taste that is needed to design clothes. The objective is the development of the creative talent of young people who plan to become professional fashion designers, widening their abilities through research and attentive observation for the creation of an innovative and individual collection.
Why students choose our Fashion Design program?
• Students could establish their business or pursue their career faster with their gained knowledge
• Students will know how to make a flat sketch or fashion illustration created using computer software such as Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/Procreate.
What student’s will get ?
• Student will understand body proportions and understand body anatomy.
• Student will practice how to define their character poses.
• Student will know how to explore and find their style.
• Create student’s own personal final project one look.
• Know how to create a fashion croquis (A croquis is a quick sketch outlining the proportions of the fashion figure)
• Learn more about the fashion industry specifically
• Able to adapt the concept of a collection into the real current market